Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wind's application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wind
n00b
n00b

Wind's application. Empty
PostSubject: Wind's application.   Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 pm

IGN:Wind Fire And Ice

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? All campaigns,I lost my original account(hacked and perma banned) but my new account(38 months old) has just under 7,300 hours played.

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and /age(from every char pls)?
All professions but dervish at 20.

Ele=access to everything.

Sin=access to all but DoA(only a couple hours play away,just been lazy)

Monk=all but NF

Mes=nothing substantial,but I have a lot of free time,I'm cool with getting it anywhere if needed.

War=everything but prophecies done

Ranger=everything but NF

Rit=everything but Prophecies

Paragon=again,nothing really substantial..I have EoTN done on her and I'm far enough in all of the other campaigns I can get anywhere else with a bit of warning.

Necro=nothing really,but again..I'm far enough in all of the campaigns I can get him where ever.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

I'm r9 Kurzick and r6 Luxon.

Ele has max in everything.

Rit is max SS/LB/r norn/r5 asuran/r6 in the other two

Sin has r8 in all EoTN titles and has a HM dungeon book ready to cash,so can max out one.

All of my other characters that are through EoTN are in the 5-6 range with all of their titles,Monk has r8 norn.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Ele has 16 max titles,nothing really to be proud of but I'm probably going to go for GWAMM soon.

I lost my ranger who had 26 max titles when I was hacked and had my account perma-banned,I was most proud of max Wisdom.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Sometimes,I have it.

I'm not terribly chatty lately but maybe a good guild can get me back in the spirit. Smile

6. How did you hear about ToYs?

Guru post.

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

[DrM] for my first year,left because the core of the guild had chosen to take a more casual approach to the game and I just wanted a more active guild.

[NFI] for a while,left because our alliance was dying and I felt it was time to move on.

[CrY] I loved the guild,left because it was dead.

Emotional Lollercoaster(asian tag,don't have it saved anymore).

Left because of some RL issues that caused me to be inactive for a while.

Those are the ones that stand out the most,I've been in some other guilds over time but nothing really memorable.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I recently got back into GW after a bit of a break,had some RL issues around the time of the SF nerf and I haven't had much of a chance to get back into high-end areas.

I'm pretty experienced with all high-end areas and learn fast,though I admit I'm a bit out of the loop on the current meta.

Other hobbies? GW is all I need. Smile

Ok,ok..I really love the outdoors,I spend a good bit of time fishing,hiking,ect.

Also a big music buff.

9. Please provide your experience (in detail! - role, current meta style, personal best time) to the following areas.
DoA : Done standard clears(Cryway,Shitterflames more recently) no notable times.
UW : I was into UWSC before the nerfs,was pretty reliable/fast(8< for all areas) but right around the time of the nerf I had to take a bit of a break from GW for RL reasons and I haven't gotten back into it yet.
FoW : Kind of like DoA,I've done all the clears but not many stories to tell,I haven't done it since the SF nerf.
Dungeons : Froggy farm/Frostmaw SHWay,KanthSC are the only dungeons I've SCed.
The Deep :Done it plenty of times with casual teams,never really done it for time.
Other :

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.

Old enough,Alabama(CST) and I'm on at random times through the day depending on when I'm needed on really.

Last edited by Wind on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
barbie
Thats right im a big deal
Thats right im a big deal
barbie

Wind's application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wind's application.   Wind's application. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:24 pm

mes and necro thru eotn and nf, but u have the char diversity. /trial
Back to top Go down

Wind's application.
Page 1 of 1