Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application to become a member

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smiley
n00b
n00b

Application to become a member Empty
PostSubject: Application to become a member   Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:03 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total game time while playing is 5.6k hours with an account of 44 months old.I own all 3 campaigns plus the eotn expansion.

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and /age(from every char pls)?

Warrior=Smiley Goes Whabam
Rit=Wut Da French Toast
Monk=Lucy Alsman
Necro=Rach the vindicated
Ele=Rach Dagreat
Ranger= the name is being changed and i havent decided on what yet
Sin=Rach Goes Sin
My current characters are Warrior, Ranger, Monk, Ele, Sin, Rit, and Necro. I've finished all 3 campaigns on ele, monk and warrior, the rest have finished factions and NF and eotn. My warrior is 44 months and I've had since i started playing Guild Wars. Monk, ele and sin are all around 15 months, because i've restarted them alot cuz i was bored. My rit and necro are both around 9 months and my ranger is around 26 months.
My warrior has around 25 million, monk, ele, sin and rit have around 10 mil and necro has 4 mil and ranger has around 5 mil.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

My warrior has every PvE skill from Eotn, for my other characters if i need the skills i have no problem getting it, and will get it asap. Kurzick is r12 Luxon is r10 SSLB is maxed on 4 different characters and My monk has Dwarven and Asura max.My ele has Norn and Vguard maxed

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My warrior has 27 titles and my most proud is probably Legendary vq cuz it was the most time consuming and one of the longest, currently im working sweet tooth, party and luxon and then i hit gwamm ||yay||

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I do have ventrilo but no mic, moneys a lil tight at the moment and cant rly spend it on a mic

6. How did you hear about ToYs?

Through a current member Uw Shaolin Monk, he's a friend of mine

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

My past guilds were:
eyes-They all had really bad attitudes
MUTE-Disbanded *i stayed in all guilds between 8 and 14 months*
Toyz-i maxed out kurz
BwK-Disbanded
GoE-merched with a different guild but i didnt like the new leader

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well i recently changed my main from Female to Male. I'm a real big fan of PvE and im always up to help anyone with anything. I can do alot of DoA on my monk.I've done most of my titles just with H/H so I'd like to help so people dont have to just resort to H/H. I'm a huge fan of ab but i know thats not what this guild is about and i do do alot of pve as well. I'm always up for elite missoins or a quick vq . i can usually run anything anywhere anytime

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : Monk, Rit
UW :anything
FoW : anything
Dungeons :monk, ele, rit, war,
The Deep : monk ele rit war,
Other : i can always run anything in most places, and can always be used

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 18 and my time zone of when i play is any time of day and i live in USA west coast cali
Back to top Go down
barbie
Thats right im a big deal
Thats right im a big deal
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a member   Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:52 pm

the char diversity is nice, if you have an extra slot make a mes and get it thru eotn n nf for doa, thats wat we use as spikers so you really only have one char ready for doa bc u wont tank or emo right away. im going to say trial tho im still skeptical after a conversation we had in pm's i hope u can proove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
wraith
I post here sometimes
I post here sometimes
wraith

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a member   Application to become a member I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:27 am

your diversity is nice and u have chars for dungeons so gogo /trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to become a member   Application to become a member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to become a member
Page 1 of 1