Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
shanes application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
shanes application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
shanes application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
shanes application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
shanes application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
shanes application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
shanes application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
shanes application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
shanes application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
shanes application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

shanes application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shane whitehouse
n00b
n00b

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:35 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

i have played a little under 3000 hours of guildwars over 22 months. i own every campaign.

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and
/age(from every char pls)?

necromancer(ja racar)-completed all campaigns 8million XP 956 hours over 22months.
paragon(scot hedgwin)-completed all campaigns 11million XP 600 hours over 15months.
ritualist(whitehouse goes rit)-completed all campaigns 4million XP 340 hours over 8months.
assassin(blade shadowplayer)-completed all campaigns 16million XP 720 hours over 6months.
warrior(primeval gladiator)-prophecies, nightfall, and EOTN 3million XP 250 hours over 3months.

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

paragon-all pve skills and all paragon elites and many other odd ones due to capping.
necro-has all eotn skills and all necro elites and necessary ones for balanced way things and such.
warrior- few pve skills and the necessary warrior elites.
many of my other charrs have the necessary pve skills and elites they will need to run any build unless it is off the wall Smile

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
paragon-has kind of a big deal which is what i am most proud of that inclued r8 lb
necro-has r8 lb
warrrior-has r8 lb
my other charrs sadly do not have maxed titles but i can work on getting them if need i am willing to grind them out to be in the guild.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes it is a must use while i am playing.

6. How did you hear about ToYs?

i have been in the alliance for quite some time with meh/onyx which disbanded.

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. town/mad which disbanded, wall which disbanded, ToA which i burned a bridge i should'nt of and just left cause it caused a problem, meh/onyx which just recently disanded.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

my name is shane i am 15, i like to joke around to an estent i am easy to get along with. i am hear to have fun playing guild wars i am talkitive but i don't like to yell so i usually dont. i am on quite a bit, and live in a small town in pennsylvania i am very laid back. i am almost 16 too!

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :i have done balced on many of my chars including ToA's HM balanced recently with woo tang clan. i have also done DOAsc on my necro many of times and know what im doing.
UW :i have done alot of uw in my day but now i can only do rit and necro UWsc and i do headroll way(i am one of the makers of it.)
FoW :i have done necro and rit on sc and many balanced runs.
Dungeons :i do many dungeon not a lot of sc though i mainly do them balanced and if i cant get people to go i will hero hench any dungeon i want.
The Deep : i havent ever done the deep, but i am willing to learn it
Other :i have done topk, urgoz and DTSC.

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
i am 15, almost 16 i usually play from 7pm-4am eastern standard. i am from america.

[b]
Back to top Go down
barbie
Thats right im a big deal
Thats right im a big deal
barbie

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:13 pm

you lack some speed clear background tbh but u have a small amount. I would like to see u make a mes and get it thru eotn and nf to have doa ready since you are lacking char. diversity. then i will say trial
Back to top Go down
shane whitehouse
n00b
n00b

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

i am currebtly working on that i probably should of put that on my app
Back to top Go down
Drizzt
n00b
n00b
Drizzt

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 5:57 am

I remember him from meh and dont remember anything bad about him.... like Barbie said, low exp but that can be fixed.

Just curious, whats the other 3 char slots?
Back to top Go down
shane whitehouse
n00b
n00b

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:56 am

2 are pvp chars and the other is the mes im working on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

shanes application Empty
PostSubject: Re: shanes application   shanes application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shanes application
Page 1 of 1