Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Errant Venture's application

Go down 
+2
HellS
ErrantVenture
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

Errant Venture's application Empty
PostSubject: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:41 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Been playing for 5 years, mostly PvP since I got bored with PvE pretty quick. I own all campaigns

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and /age(from every char pls)?
Necro, Mes, Ele, Warrior, and Sin with every campaign complete. All have 10+ mil xp and are 4+ years old

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Necro, mes, ele, and sin all have all pve skills. Ranks aren't that great (r6-7ish). Like I said, didn't have the patience to PvE when I could've been playing top 50 GvG. Now I want to finish a few HoM's so I'll be mazing titles quickly

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Not a ton of titles, ~5 maxed on my mesmer. Most proud of my champ 5 and r10. Going for 30 titles on at least 3 toons now

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Of course

6. How did you hear about ToYs?
guru

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Played in SCAR and LOD for a few motnhs a while back so I know all of the elite areas and tactics for them inside and out. Can learn the new builds/tactics quickly. Longgggg list of GvG guilds I could give you, but i've won 5 silvers with vR, SaD, and OG.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Great freestyle skier, could've gone pro but I blew out my knee. Now I'm at Boston University double majoring in Physics and MAth and playing Ultimate Frisbeee

9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA : UA/Esurge/VoR/SF/FoC/Bonder
UW : Used to be able to run all areas of UWSC before SF nerfs. Haven't done it since the las tSF change
FoW : Played Hundred blades a few times, never really did a ton of FoW
Dungeons : Done plenty of bogroot/SoO/Rragarr runs in almost ever role
The Deep : Haven't played since right after factions launched
Other :

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 19. On lots of hours, though no real schedule right now since it's the summer. I live on the east coast so EXT (GMT-5)

Ingame names: Project Unexist and I Errant Venture I
Cheers
-Errant
Back to top Go down
HellS
People know my posts
People know my posts
HellS

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:12 pm

I wanna trial you in a few dungeons, i might give you a new spot even to see how fast you learn, if that's ok
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:16 pm

HellS wrote:
I wanna trial you in a few dungeons, i might give you a new spot even to see how fast you learn, if that's ok
Sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
barbie
Thats right im a big deal
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:44 pm

hes got a mes thru nf, just make sure its doa ready as well, hells will pm u for sum dungeons as a trial.
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 pm

barbie wrote:
hes got a mes thru nf, just make sure its doa ready as well, hells will pm u for sum dungeons as a trial.
Do you guys still run FoCway in DoA? Or are you running the glaiveway stuff that's up on PvX?
Back to top Go down
barbie
barbie

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:31 pm

mesway ftw
Back to top Go down
nrw2001
n00b
n00b
nrw2001

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:56 pm

ummm... we are not a pug so we dont run pug builds ^^. you have a mes thats all that matters ;p.
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 9:18 am

Hey guys, I'm back from vacation now. Thanks for understanding that I didn't want to try out then be gone for a week. If you're still interested in letting me tryout i'll be on.
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 pm

bumping to make sure I'm not forgotten =P
Back to top Go down
nrw2001
n00b
n00b
nrw2001

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:58 pm

you are not forgotten. we have had some drama to iron out. but now that that is taken care of yes... we will get right on geting your app moving. i like your timezone (same) and we need some more americans... lol. ill get you in on a trial run today if i can bud.
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:01 pm

nrw2001 wrote:
you are not forgotten. we have had some drama to iron out. but now that that is taken care of yes... we will get right on geting your app moving. i like your timezone (same) and we need some more americans... lol. ill get you in on a trial run today if i can bud.

Sounds great Smile
Back to top Go down
wraith
I post here sometimes
I post here sometimes
wraith

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:45 pm

tomorrow i can trial u if u want in soo of fmaw
my timezone in gmt-1 and i'll be home from work at 6pm
pm me ingame - Wraith Of Anger
Back to top Go down
ErrantVenture
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm

wraith wrote:
tomorrow i can trial u if u want in soo of fmaw
my timezone in gmt-1 and i'll be home from work at 6pm
pm me ingame - Wraith Of Anger

Sounds good to me. What are you guys running for fmaw now? I know there was a semi-balanced tank-and-spank build a while back, and i've seen a sinway using fires skills too.
Back to top Go down
Ecto Dylan
n00b
n00b

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Do you do come speed clears, cause ive got a bunch going out tonight and ill be happy to trail you. pm me in game (Ecto Dylan) and ill see what i can get you into.
Back to top Go down
wraith
I post here sometimes
I post here sometimes
wraith

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

sinway sucks we do semi-balanced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Errant Venture's application   Errant Venture's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Errant Venture's application
Page 1 of 1