Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sika
Admin
Admin
Sika

APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! Empty
PostSubject: APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED!   APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm

this is the application for the guild, copy paste it to your own post and answer away ^^please be as detailed as possible in your answers. Please start a new topic for each application.

We are a High-End PvE guild. If you do not have any experience or very few experience in high-end activities ( title farming / elite areas ) you're just not right for this guild, so please don't apply. We hope you can find a guild that suits you best.

IGN:

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and /age(from every char pls)?

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

6. How did you hear about ToYs?

7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

9. Please provide your experience (in detail! - role, current meta style, personal best time) to the following areas.
DoA :
UW :
FoW :
Dungeons :
The Deep :
Other :

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.

Once you have posted your new topic, you will get /deny /trial or /accept.
If you get denied by majority ( of officers ). You can obviously not join our guild. We hope you find one that suits you best
If you get /trial you can pm either one of the officers ( list below )
If you get accepted, someone will pm you ingame to invite you or invite you directly if you are guildless.

List of officers/leader IGN :
Barbie Pryncess
Alexei Kyvek
Laz Tha Monk
Smalll Assa
I Impulsion I
Hells Baran
Shadow Cur
Y Dark Tormentor Y
Arya La Tempestosa
Il Semirhage Il
Lola Lilo
Boar Shisa
Sika Celestial
Back to top Go down

APPLICANTS - READ THIS FIRST -RECRUITMENT IS OPENED!
Page 1 of 1