Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah have fun trolling on a dead forum.

Home  Portal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Wrath's App
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:33 pm by Guest

» Divine's App
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:35 pm by barbie

» Need Forum Access
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 7:28 pm by nrw2001

» Wizzy's app
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am by Haunted Dream

» I Assassin Jack I App
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:57 pm by nrw2001

» Pepe´s Application
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:32 am by drako

» new app
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:51 am by wraith

» two and three's app
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm by wraith

» Allow myself to introduce myself
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 pm by wraith

» Need Forum Access
Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:20 pm by Focus The User

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 129 on Wed May 15, 2019 6:43 am
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Wizzy's app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizzy Of Chaos
n00b
n00b

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:36 am

IGN:

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
1944 hours over the past 30 months, i own all the campaigns

2. What characters do you currently have, which campaigns have they completed, how many XP and /age(from every char pls)?
Ele- completed all, 11.7 mill exp, age 30 months (my ele is my main and i love her, always playing on her)
Derv- none, half a mill exp, age 23 months
Ran- none, half a mill exp, age 22 months
Monk- factions, 2.5 mil exp, age 14 months
Some pvp chars, sin is on the make, only lvl 16 yet
3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Ele: most of the norn skills, most of the dwarf skills, some vanguard skills, all asuran skills.
Titles: kurz maxed, lux r4, SS maxed, LB maxed, Norn maxed, Asura r6, Vanguard r5, Dwarf r5

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
14 maxed, i love my zaishen (r4) and party title (maxed) Working currently on leg cartho and leg vanquisher

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Sometimes, i have it on my pc but the tv is next to the computer... not always possible

6. How did you hear about ToYs?
Luci
7. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Loads of guild... (iPro) left cause guild was death, officer at (TRL) left cause maxed kurz, PeP my first guild, (CASH)...
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm 16 at the moment, i love snowboarding and skateboarding, i play basketball, study Latin, ...
9. What elite mission experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA :DWG, Ursan (those were great times)
UW :EMO, E1, E2, EMObonder
FoW :UA, ele mop
Dungeons :i once did slavers
The Deep : just sf nuker
Other : urgoz (sf nuker), sorrows furnace

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 16 years old, live in belgium, gmt +1, mostly online in the morning and in the evening, sometimes the whole day

Back to top Go down
wraith
I post here sometimes
I post here sometimes
wraith

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:40 am

u have kinda low diversity
i'd advice u to get that sin done and make a rit too maybe
if u r a fast learner then there's no problem in learning things (we r here to teach ^^)
when u get that sin done i'd trial u in soo as ap or fmaw as a rit
Back to top Go down
nrw2001
n00b
n00b
nrw2001

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:31 am

O.o name drop O.o guess i should reply. i agree with wraith. need to do a lil work on chars other than ele. but i do have to say... not the worst eno bonder i have ever seen in UW. he was pretty good ^^. so he has potential. work on that sin a bit n get a /trial

oh.... i would highly suggest running a mes thru NF and EotN.... get you to spike doa a few times n then when you get familiar with doa we can train you to emo bond DoA. that would round out your chars nicely.
Back to top Go down
Wizzy Of Chaos
n00b
n00b

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 am

I'm just back from holiday and made a sin like you guys said, lvl 20 only need some practice at tanking ^^
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
n00b
n00b
Haunted Dream

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 5:51 am

Wizzy Of Chaos wrote:
I'm just back from holiday and made a sin like you guys said, lvl 20 only need some practice at tanking ^^

No one will teach you tank unless you have run a few other roles in DoA. Tanking takes time to learn and is not something we will teach right away. The reason is that tanking in DoA, and the aggro is totally different then the rest of the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wizzy's app  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wizzy's app    Wizzy's app  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wizzy's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the [ToYs] Alliance :: Member Applications-
Jump to: